Complaint Review: Jim McKirdy

Jim McKirdy
2031 Quail Hollow Road Deland, Florida United States of America

Jim McKirdy Off Grid Solar RIP OFF/SCAM ARTIST Deland, Florida

*General Comment: Please help me

Jim McKirdy is a liar and a scam artist.
His Board of Directors (a group of highly successful businessmen) for Off Grid Solar have resigned.

In addition to promoting solar panels and solar farms with false/exaggerated claims (Google Jim McKirdy/Off Grid Solar) Jim is also promoting Tesla Coils as a means to reduce electric bills.  I was expecting to sell Tesla Coils for Jim's company and went to Deland Florida in June to meet with Jim and one of his Board Members.

Jim showed me his Tesla Coil Demonstration Kit and I decided that it would be a great tool to have to sell Tesla Coils on a large scale to contacts that I have.  Jim said his cost was $1180 so I sent him a check for $1200 to also cover shipping.

I never got the Tesla Coil kit and of course Jim stopped returning my phone calls and emails several weeks ago.  Last week he told me the check was going in the mail but that was a lie to get me off his back.  Now he doesn't even pick up the phone when I call.

This man is a waste of time.  DO NOT GIVE HIM ONE PENNY OF YOUR MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 04:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-McKirdy/Deland-Florida-32720/Jim-McKirdy-Off-Grid-Solar-RIP-OFFSCAM-ARTIST-Deland-Florida-917662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim McKirdy

#1 General Comment

Please help me

AUTHOR: Not fare and pissed - ()

I have a very wealthy friend who I think is being taken by this jim McCirby guy I need to find out if this is him is there any company photos of this man I can fin on line? Please help me stop this man if he is jim McCirby .. He has already given husband and I the whole story othis solar panels and living off the grid and he says things that just don't add up.  My friend is  a very nice person and does not deserve this .. Please helpme..thank you