Complaint Review: Jim Mlady Nissan

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2008

• Reported By:McHenry Illinois
Jim Mlady Nissan
5656 Northwest Hwy Crystal Lake, Illinois U.S.A.

Jim Mlady Nissan Deception Sales with Tires for life agreement Crystal Lake Illinois

You would think that when you have an agreement with a salesman when making such a large purchase on a new car that they dealership would honor what they say. When I purchased my new vehicle in 2006 the only reason why I decided to buy my car from this Mlady instead of Waukegan Nissan was that they told me they would give me tires for life agreement. The only thing I needed to do was to service my oil changes and tire rotations at the dealership. Which I faithly did. Now that I have 50,000 miles on my tire and I tried to go get new tires that this wonderful dealership promised I would recieve, I was told that there is a little clause on the agreement stating, that you must do all maintenance designated from the recommended agreement. Wow it is amazing how they sell you the car with such deceptive words that it is ok if you do not follow that. This type of deceptive practice really turns a customer off. I will make sure to mention to all my friends, coworkers, from a huge corporation, and family not to buy from this dealership.

Jeanine
McHenry, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2008 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Mlady-Nissan/Crystal-Lake-Illinois-60050/Jim-Mlady-Nissan-Deception-Sales-with-Tires-for-life-agreement-Crystal-Lake-Illinois-342716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Mlady Nissan