Complaint Review: Jim Montanus Heatwave Computer, Express Micro, Global Wholesales, LLC

• Submitted: Mon, May 14, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: BocaDudeG — Ft. Lauderdale Florida United States of America
Jim Montanus Heatwave Computer, Express Micro, Global Wholesales, LLC
1833 TULIP LN WELLINGTON, Florida United States of America

Jim Montanus Heatwave Computer, Express Micro, Global Wholesales, LLC Jim C Montanus Jim Montanus fraudulent computer dealer WELLINGTON , Florida

Very desceptive computer parts salesman. Lies and cheats his way to make a buck. Do not do any business with Jim Montanus. He works out of Welington, FL and also Boca Raton, FL. He uses various auction sites and Ebay to sell his parts and hits local computer shows. He never returns calls. He will take your money and run. For over 6 months he has tied up a lot of my hard earned money because the parts he sold me do not work. He says he will refund my money and pay me back but he never does, then he gets mad at you when you yell at him. Where is my refund? Last I have seen him was 6 months ago. He promised me to pay me back. I have hired a private investigator to track him down. I was informed he was in and out of jail. His phone number changes contantly and he has like 4 phone numbers - none of them work and are disconnected. I am very frustrated. All I want is my refund. I have his crappy computer parts taking up space in my store. Learn from my experience please do not do business with Jim Montanus, James Montanus, James C Montanus - He uses 3 company names: Heatwave computers, Globale wholesales, LLC and Express Micro.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Montanus-Heatwave-Computer-Express-Micro-Global-Wholesales-LLC/WELLINGTON-Florida-33414/Jim-Montanus-Heatwave-Computer-Express-Micro-Global-Wholesales-LLC-Jim-C-Montanus-Jim-M-882602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Montanus Heatwave Computer, Express Micro, Global Wholesales, LLC

amazing