containing

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — dallas Texas United States of America
Jim Muse
3705 mckinley drive plano, Texas United States of America

Jim Muse Beware-Sneaky-Allegadly took a television from one of his patrons.STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY. plano, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Response to your Report on Jim Muise

Beware of this guy.This guy was a owner of a bar called 18th hole in plano texas. At least that is what he claimed.Myself and my girlfriend were well know patrons of his bar.We should have been concerned about his activity when only 4-5 months after he signed a lease for the bar 18th hole he broke the lease and left without any warning to the owner.Well shame on us. Beware of him,we asked him to hold a 55inch television for us for a couple of days.When we asked for it back he first refused to respond to numerous text messages.After 3-4 request that I made to him for me to come pick it up he called me and said he broke it and would replace it.After I asked for a picture ,he would not supply one.I mentioned in text mesages to him that I did not believe him sinse he did not provide proof.After some going back and forth in text messages for weeks letting him know I did not believe himwe found out he was having a hard time financially. First he said his family was send him money and our tv would be replaced by the end of the week then he gave us more stories.Now this is over a month old and we are preparing to take him to court for reimbursement.He is now opening a bar again called Smokin Rack in Plano Texas.Please be aware of this guy.His morrals are questionable at the least. He is the owner of Smokin Racks and his name is Jim Muse.After we take him to court we will publish the court papaers and outcome.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Muse/plano-Texas-75075/Jim-Muse-Beware-Sneaky-Allegadly-took-a-television-from-one-of-his-patronsSTAY-AWAY-FROM-1009373. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Muse

Response to your Report on Jim Muise

AUTHOR: Billy - ()

Please search in Rip Off Report Stephen Lapaul Willliams or go to:

Read it all through the end.  My contact information is there.

Regards,