Complaint Review: Jim Norton Ford

• Submitted: Sun, August 31, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Jim Norton Ford
1101 SW Expresway Drive Broken Arrow, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Jim Norton Ford Promo Rip Off Broken Arrow Oklahoma

*Consumer Comment: The only one to complain??

I also was part of the promotion to receive FREE GAS. I was given the FreeBee gas connection and I have been jumping thru hoops to satisifiy the requirements.You have to buy your gas at same station brand have to have $100.00 of recepts,have to be original and same month etc.etc. Then you receive a voucher type credit card for $25.00 each month untill you have received your free gas total plus your $5.00 regestriation fee. I phoned and spoke with the manger of this promotion and was I told I was the only complaint they had received and that many people had called and thanked them. So far I have not received any free gas I have submitted the vouchers and receipts for both July and August So far they have rejected July and I had to resubmitt but I haven't had a response eather positive or negative.

Rick
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2008 09:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Norton-Ford/Broken-Arrow-Oklahoma-74012/Jim-Norton-Ford-Promo-Rip-Off-Broken-Arrow-Oklahoma-368561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Norton Ford

The only one to complain??

AUTHOR: Sst047 - (U.S.A.)

Well, I know for a fact, you're not the only one to complain, but to say its a ripoff, that's a stretch. Yes, you have to jump through hoops and yes, its basically a joke, but its clearly written as to how you get the free gas (I looked on their website).
One more time people, IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS. In this case, to save a $100 in gas to do what you have to do in the "scheme", isn't worth my time or money. Besides, you're dealing with a car dealership. I've never know a car dealership that's our for the best interest of the CONSUMER.