Complaint Review: Jim Palmer

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: stopfalsedacs — Missoula Montana United States of America
Jim Palmer
9730 Derby Drive Missoula, Montana United States of America

Jim Palmer Alleged deer hit. Preventable accident. Fail to report. Missoula, Montana

Jim Palmer claim that I hit a deer and failed to report the incident. All they say is there was some hair found but can't specify the damages or provide any documentation. They also listed this as a non dot reportable preventable accident. I'm assuming they did this in retaliation to my premature resignation. But I wouldn't have left had a been given safe equipment. I was breaking down every other day for the month I was there.

I have documentation to prove that one of the major breakdowns was due to the company shop not putting the transmission and clutch components and hardware back together properly. I have proof that some parts, (a few major bolts, a dust shield, and a few other parts) were missing all together. Jim Palmer has so far successfuly ruined a career I've worked so hard to build and now no one will hire me. I was never anything but kind and respectful towards them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 02:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Palmer/Missoula-Montana-/Jim-Palmer-Alleged-deer-hit-Preventable-accident-Fail-to-report-Missoula-Montana-943306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Palmer