Complaint Review: Jim Rosen fitness blowout.com

• Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: WARREN — lutz Florida United States of America
Jim Rosen fitness blowout.com
2920s.Sepulveda blvd Los angeles, California United States of America

Jim Rosen fitness blowout.com fitness blowout.com Sold me a elliptical 95 Xe for $3700 and from day one it never worked. Los angeles, California

bought 95 xe elliptical for $3700 5 months ago broken out of the box and they promised they would fix it .then they said they will replace it. then they said they would give me my money back.they ignore many of my calls .I bought this for my wife who has cancer and she didn't want to go to the gym because she was losing her hair. I requested my money back but because they kept on saying they will fix it in a timely manner , then  the warranty expired and they said they cant refund or exchange just keep on sending technicians out that was the biggest of all jokes.Five months and 4 trips for them to try and fix it and Now I have to go for an expense of hiring an attorney to get my money back. I am 53 and have bought many things on the internet but this by far has made my life miserable not to mention the gift that backfired. I will never forgive myself for dealing with these people.  please, please please buy from any one other than these thief's.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Rosen-fitness-blowoutcom/Los-angeles-California-90064/Jim-Rosen-fitness-blowoutcom-fitness-blowoutcom-Sold-me-a-elliptical-95-Xe-for-3700-and-873795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Rosen fitness blowout.com