Complaint Review: Jim Ross; Foreclosure Store.com ; Foreclosure World

• Submitted: Tue, June 23, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 23, 2009

• Reported By:Jacksonville Texas
Jim Ross; Foreclosure Store.com ; Foreclosure World
www.foreclosurestore.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

Jim Ross; Foreclosure Store.com ; Foreclosure World After 7-day free trial, I canceled. But my $99 was already deducted. A refund was promised, never received. Internet

The website from Jim Ross of www.Foreclosurestore.com promises listings of foreclosures in any area you wish to research. The 7-day free trial states that unless I cancel before 7 days they will automatically deduct $99 for more time. I canceled a few hours before my deadline, but the amount was already deducted.

So I left a message to the customer service number to notify them of my cancellation. The next day I called again and spoke with a lady who said they would refund the amount of $99, and it would reach my bank in 5 to 7 business days. However, a month later we have never received it.

The phone number I tried today which was listed on our bank draft has a different recording entirely. The was the phone number 1-800-601-8187
and address:
Foreclosure Store
22 Elizabeth Street
Connecticut 06854
United States

Jacksonville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2009 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Ross-Foreclosure-Storecom-Foreclosure-World/Connecticut/Jim-Ross-Foreclosure-Storecom-Foreclosure-World-After-7-day-free-trial-I-canceled-Bu-464180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Ross; Foreclosure Store.com ; Foreclosure World