Complaint Review: Jim Turner CCDISH

• Submitted: Mon, December 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, October 04, 2011

• Reported By: Randy — Dickson Tennessee United States of America
Jim Turner CCDISH
4802 old hickory blvd hermitage tn 37076 Covingtom, Louisiana United States of America

Jim Turner CCDISH Dewey Hewett, Sylivia Hunt, Nick Schelia You owe me and Tracy, Dewey to said there would be no hold up on mine and her pay ,we have a signed contract written by CCDISH and dated.Wehave waited for you to pay and you havent.I WANT MY MONEY!!! Covingtom , Louisiana

*General Comment: you are half wrong sir.

*Author of original report: Jim wheres our money

Jim and Dewey, WHERE IS OUR PAY? We did the job,we stayed an extra week to train you a new manager,we took your redicules pay cuts and now you avoid us? I gave you 3 weeks notice,then stayed to train someone to take over (at the Regionals request with your ok) now its been over 3 months and you send havent sent us a dime? you owe me and Tracy $3,850.00 and that doesnt count the exspences we paid for your company.We did our job and you sid the numbers where great. So whats your reason for non payment? You had your little office rat Nick trump up some lost receavers and JP&D denies that you were charged for them.I worked for this company for 2 years and have not lost 1 ird,and when i leave your people suddenly find some that arent accounted for? How does that work? I know this is just a BS way of not paying as you are going out of busniess. The reason i left was i could no longer look the techs in the eye and tell them ccdish pays their tech because they dont, just like you havent paid us. [continued below]....

..... Jim claims to be a Christian man,well i guess that makes me not one because if i owe someone i cant go without paying them.If CCDISH is in busniess much longer (i dont see how aS NO TECH OR MANAGER WITH AN ONCE OF COMMON SINCE WOULD WORK FOR YOU, you are going to get the attention of the right person in the Justice Dept and this whole industry will change. Some of the crap your doing falls under the RICO Act and they love that stuff. You ,Jim and that crooked ass payroll dept need to enjoy your freedom now,never know when it can end.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 02:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Turner-CCDISH/Covingtom-Louisiana-/Jim-Turner-CCDISH-Dewey-Hewett-Sylivia-Hunt-Nick-Schelia-You-owe-me-and-Tracy-Dewey-t-546047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Turner CCDISH

#1 General Comment

you are half wrong sir.

AUTHOR: yasure - (United States of America)

Only one of the people listed in your report are actually responsible for your missing pay. He is the same one who is ripping off all the people you listed were ripping you off.(minus the person it is)that person is Jim Turner, the same one who the others mainly dewey hewitt are fighting in court with trying to get Jim to pay taxes and rent on the building dewey is partnered with jim on.
       so all your acusations are false against everyone but Jim Turner. he is the one who handled the pay. everyone else is in the same boat as you. jim owes everyone money and has made alot of lives a living hell.
      Be mad at him dont take it out on them. Dewey has gotten the pay for people like you back to them and jim is in deep water now so dont worry about it.

Jim wheres our money

AUTHOR: Randy - (USA)

Jim and Dewey, WHERE IS OUR PAY? We did the job,we stayed an extra week to train you a new manager,we took your redicules pay cuts and now you avoid us? I gave you 3 weeks notice,then stayed to train someone to take over (at the Regionals request with your ok) now its been over 3 months and you send havent sent us a dime? you owe me and Tracy $3,850.00 and that doesnt count the exspences we paid for your company.We did our job and you sid the numbers where great. So whats your reason for non payment? You had your little office rat Nick trump up some lost receavers and JP&D denies that you were charged for them.I worked for this company for 2 years and have not lost 1 ird,and when i leave your people suddenly find some that arent accounted for? How does that work? I know this is just a BS way of not paying as you are going out of busniess. The reason i left was i could no longer look the techs in the eye and tell them ccdish pays their tech because they dont, just like you havent paid us. Jim claims to be a Christian man,well i guess that makes me not one because if i owe someone i cant go without paying them.If CCDISH is in busniess much longer (i dont see how aS NO TECH OR MANAGER WITH AN ONCE OF COMMON SINCE WOULD WORK FOR YOU, you are going to get the attention of the right person in the Justice Dept and this whole industry will change. Some of the crap your doing falls under the RICO Act and they love that stuff. You ,Jim and that crooked ass payroll dept need to enjoy your freedom now,never know when it can end.