Complaint Review: Jim Walter Homes - Walter Mortgage Company

• Reported By: homeless — nettleton Mississippi United States of America
Jim Walter Homes - Walter Mortgage Company
www.wqltermortgage.com Tampa, Florida United States of America

Jim Walter Homes - Walter Mortgage Company crooks Tampa, Florida

Walter Mortgage built my home in 2007. They forced me to take their insurance through an escrow account they set up even though I had purchased my own. Now every year my house note goes up a $100.00. It has .gone from $626.00 in 2007 to $827.00 this year. They sent me a notice of foreclosure sale on December 5th and sold my home on December 7th. Not even giving me time to contact my modification rep. to try and stop the sale and get my payments modified. They now want me to pay down payment and they will refinance my home for me. I am a single mother of four and could not afford the $827.00 note now me and my children will be homeless by the new year if I do not refinance with them. Yes I sent in my proof of insurance and kept telling the company that they did not have my account after I finally got them the papers showing i had insurance they told me they would refund the money I had paid for the insurance they placed on my home and never did

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2009 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Walter-Homes-Walter-Mortgage-Company/Tampa-Florida-/Jim-Walter-Homes-Walter-Mortgage-Company-crooks-Tampa-Florida-544021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Walter Homes - Walter Mortgage Company