• Report: #204161

Jim Walter Homes
Waco, Texas U.S.A.

Jim Walter Homes ripoff Waco Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: contact my attorney

I need the help of Jim Walter past employees. I worked my heart out for this company. Six days a week or 50 hrs a week were very common. I built a large pipeline of clients and more or less $60,000 of commission was taken from me since you get only what they put under construction for one month after they dismiss you. Any other persons having this problem please respond or contact me at ((( ROR REDACTED E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR SECURITY PURPOSES ))))

Aline
not disclose, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2006 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Walter-Homes/Waco-Texas-76640/Jim-Walter-Homes-ripoff-Waco-Texas-204161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Walter Homes

#1 Consumer Suggestion

contact my attorney

AUTHOR: HOLTON HOME - (U.S.A.)

Hello my name is Teresa and I am a homeowner of a thing called a house it is eight months old and falling apart so I am looking to find someone that can tell me more about the construction of these homes I have an attorney his name is (((Redacted))) please call him and explain what happened to you and see if he can help you too his number is (((Redacted))) he has gone to court against them for many years so he knows the law in these matters
teresa h