Complaint Review: Jim Walters Homes - Mid State Homes

• Submitted: Wed, April 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, April 04, 2007

• Reported By:Gulf Breeze Florida
Jim Walters Homes - Mid State Homes
4211 W. Boy Scout Blvd. Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Jim Walters Homes - Mid State Homes This company will not let me refinance ripoff Tampa Florida

According to Fidelity Mortgage company Mid State will not allow a payoff on my mortgage. Reason I am told is that it is a good account and they do not want to lose it but will not let me refinance to pay off debt and do home improvements. I feel they have no right to do this. I paid $72,000 and it appraised for $137,000.

Someone is lying to me; Mid State has paid no morgage payment for me or even rent. I wonder if they will let me sell my home. On the other hand is Fidelity Mortgage paying me also?

I only sought to pay $10,000 in debts and $20,000 to do home improvements. I have made on time payments for four years and put up $18,500 in Land to have this house, $2,000 for water and $3,000 for septic tank. I added a 12x36 foot addition for a family room (florida room)and yard fences.

I am not mad; I am furious.

Roy
Gulf Breeze, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2007 04:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Walters-Homes-Mid-State-Homes/Tampa-Florida-33631/Jim-Walters-Homes-Mid-State-Homes-This-company-will-not-let-me-refinance-ripoff-Tampa-Fl-242242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Walters Homes - Mid State Homes