Complaint Review: Jim Walters Homes (Midstate Homes)

• Submitted: Wed, April 23, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, April 23, 2003

• Reported By:Texarkana Texas
Jim Walters Homes (Midstate Homes)
107 East Bailey Rd Texarkana, Texas U.S.A.

Jim Walters Homes (Midstate Homes) ripoff victimized many consumers Texarkana Texas

We have several strutural problems with our home. Several things that have been reported since we first got our house. Rotting floors. Water leaks. Too many things to detail.

We have repeatedly been treated in an unprofessional manner. Everytime we have a problem we are treated like dirt. I have actually been yelled at over the phone. I am told it is my problem.

They have repeatedly threatened to take my home away from me. They have sent me insurance policies even though I have always carried insurance. They made changes on the original paperwork that we signed and raised the payment without telling us.

We don't have the money to hire a lawyer to fight a large corporation, but we are going to write some consumer groups. We tell everyone we know, "Do Not Buy a Jim Walter Home"

Rose
Texarkana, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2003 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Walters-Homes-Midstate-Homes/Texarkana-Texas-75501/Jim-Walters-Homes-Midstate-Homes-ripoff-victimized-many-consumers-Texarkana-Texas-54115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Walters Homes (Midstate Homes)