Complaint Review: Jim Walters Homes

• Submitted: Thu, October 19, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 19, 2006

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
Jim Walters Homes
656 Blanding Blv. Orange Park, Florida U.S.A.

Jim Walters Homes Liars pushovers can't get the job done ripoff Orange Park Florida

OK here is just another nightmare from JWH. Me and my husband have been waiting 18 months for our 4 bedroom 2 bath home to be build. I was pregant with our 3 child (1 years old now ) and we decided it was time to build a house to suit our family of 5 so we went to jim walters homes. To fullfil our dream in JUly 2005 we went back 2 days later to sign the pappers and pick our colors we were so excited our dream was coming true.

We waited and waited never heard from JWH for months. So I get on the phone and call to see how things are going and they tell me they are waiting on my permits. So I sit back and wait afew more months no word. So i call back and they tell me my plans had to be redrawn up. So now my permits are in and now my plans have to be done over.

By now it has been a year since we signed out contract so now I'm tiredd of all the bs so I start calling once a week well what do you know I have a permit box. 4 weeks later they are digging my footers 5 days later they come back to puor the concret. 2 weeks go by and they come to do the brick work. Mow my house has sat for 7 weeks with no frame work done. The main guy calls my husband and says the builder were comeing 3 weeks later still no framers.

This has been the longest and saddest exp. with one company I have ever had to deal with. They lie, push you around and just plain can't get the job done.

sincerely
19 months and still waiting

becca
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2006 06:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Walters-Homes/Orange-Park-Florida/Jim-Walters-Homes-Liars-pushovers-cant-get-the-job-done-ripoff-Orange-Park-Florida-216581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Walters Homes