Complaint Review: Jim Walters Homes

• Submitted: Sun, January 02, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, January 02, 2005

• Reported By:Hooks Texas
Jim Walters Homes
30 East Bailey Road Texarkana, Texas U.S.A.

Jim Walters Homes Ripoff Lies Lies and more Lies Texarkana Texas

My wife and I decided to have a house built by Jim Walters not knowing how poor of service they would would provide. First and foremost the contractor delivered the lumber and it sat in the rain for weeks. They did replace the wood but only after one of their workers, that had been let go, stole the wood. We agreed to let them build the house around Feburary of last year and it is still not fully completed at time of this report. I called them everyday, sometimes two or three times a day, finally Steve at Jim Walters stopped taking my calls and stopped returning my calls. They would give excuses like (he had his dog ran over or his cat has the flu). I knew what he drove and could see that his vehicle was in fact there. They are liers and cheats. I wish I would have found this sit before I let them build my house. To top it all off we have made 2 mortgage payments on a house that we have not even lived in yet and cant until they finish with the water, floors and plumbing.

Chris
Hooks, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2005 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Walters-Homes/Texarkana-Texas-75501/Jim-Walters-Homes-Ripoff-Lies-Lies-and-more-Lies-Texarkana-Texas-125393. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Walters Homes