Complaint Review: Jim Wilson A/C

• Updated: Mon, April 05, 2010

• Reported By: Frank — Mansfield Texas United States of America
Jim Wilson A/C
5214 Shelby Road Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Jim Wilson A/C James Thomas Wilson Jim Wilson sent his crew out to my home to make repairs to my two(2) a/c units. We had agreed on the replacement of the plenum on a/c unit #1, to replace the drain pan on a/c unit #2, to seal all the Fort Worth, Texas

Jim Wilson sent his crew out to my home to install a new plenum on a/c unit #1, replace a drain pan on unit #2, to seal all the ductwork, and to service both a/c units. They came out and built the plenum on site and had it installed by 11am. At that time, Matt told me that the only work that he had completed was the plenum and that he needed additonal help to install the new pan. He stated that he would return in a few hours, so I did not return to work that afternoon and waited for them to return. Ater a few weeks had passed, Jim Wilson called and apoligized for his guys not returning to complete the repairs and said that he was very busy and that he would get to as soon as he could. I did not hear from him again until late September of early October. He stated that he had completed all the repairs except for the drain pan. I explained to him that was not correct, his guys only installed the plenum. [continued below]....
..... At this point, I did not want Jim Wilson or his crew in my home. I was perfectly willing to pay him for the plenum that was installed but he insisted that I pay the invoice in full which included work not yet completed. He then sent me a demand letter and filed suit in small claims court. We then went to court where he stood there and LIED to Judge Tom Corbin. The judge actually seem to believe what he said. I had photos of the new plenum and the work not completed, but that did not seem to matter. It seemed as if the judge might have a personal relationship with Jim Wilson and really didn't care to hear anything that I had to say. I made a real mistake and contacted a a little "shade tree repair shop" and got less than I paid for! PLEASE BEWARE OF JIM WILSON A/C AND APPLIANCE SERVICE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2010 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Wilson-AC/Fort-Worth-Texas-76140/Jim-Wilson-AC-James-Thomas-Wilson-Jim-Wilson-sent-his-crew-out-to-my-home-to-make-repairs-589955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Wilson A/C