Complaint Review: Jim Wooten

• Updated: Sun, January 29, 2012

• Reported By: Ken — Nevada United States of America
Jim Wooten
Craigslist.org Mission Viejo, California United States of America

Jim Wooten Sold me a van, It need repairs, he said he would fix it. Gave back van to him to clean and make repair. He tell me he can sell it and make him some $. He sells it and keeps the $. Won't return call or Mission Viejo, California

*Author of original report: BEWARE: Jim Wooten, Zack Wooten, OC Mobile

Please beware of Jim Wooten and Zack Wooten. Work under a
cell phone (949) 302 7093 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting            (949) 302 7093      end_of_the_skype_highlighting, answering "OC Mobile"
I was buying a Nissan van. If someone bought a red Nissan van in 1/12
I have the Title. Because I had left the van w/ Jim Wooten for repairs/cleaning
after paying for van.
I can't file stolen car report, hence no Insurance coverage. This become
a Civil matter. Good luck serving/collecting even if you can get a Judgement.
Mr. Wooter sez he has sold the van. Will not pay me, for the van and will not
communicate. I was foolish enough to feel sorry and trusted him/Zack.
DONT!! DONT let them work on ur car. Shade tree, jury-rig, no shop,
did crappy brake in auto parts parking lot(what was I thinking...)
I wanted to help them, don't they will burn you, if you give them a

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-Wooten/Mission-Viejo-California-/Jim-Wooten-Sold-me-a-van-It-need-repairs-he-said-he-would-fix-it-Gave-back-van-to-him-825148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim Wooten

BEWARE: Jim Wooten, Zack Wooten, OC Mobile

AUTHOR: Ken Norris - (United States of America)

If you are unlucky enough to have any involvement with OC Mobile Auto Repair, Jim Wooten, Zack Wooten(949 302 7093), DONT!! DONT let them work on your car or buy one from them. They use Craigslist and people's good will to rip people off. I was fooled info feeling sorry for them, and it has cost me more than I can afford to loose.

I prayed for You and Zack, I helped you and you burned me. Come clean, pay me what you owe me(or give van back), and all is forgiven and forgotten. Anybody out there, want to go after these low lifes? Please contact me kenfnorris@gmail.com If you bought a red Nissan Van around1/12/12 I have ur Title.