Complaint Review: Jim click dodge

• Reported By: Andrew — Tucson Arizona
Jim click dodge
850 w automall drive Tucson az Tucson, Select State/Province USA

Jim click dodge Service complaints and buying a used car Tucson Arizona

For those of u who want a car that is used in condition i would recommend avoiding this dealership. I bought a 2005 grandprix for my mother in law, expecting a a great car,  but ended up with a nightmare of a situation.  First of all when ibought the vehicle it took them three days to get me a car they wanted to sell me, and i thought it was a good car.  Too my suprise three months later i heard a rattling in the car, and when my mom in law took the car for an oil i was told this was normal. Well i took the car for a second opinion to find out that the breaks were left with the screws loose by the break calipers.  I was told that they were not installed correctly and the mechanic took pictures.  I called jim click dodge about this issue and was told by rocky the gm that they did everything correct and that the mechanic was wrong.  Lately i also find out that the free oil changes were free but  at a cost of no oil.i put oil in my  mom in laws car and had to get new tires because of the cheap ones they put on. I also found a subway wrapper in the engine bay and no oil inthe car three days after i checked it, i wonder how long has this been going on. I am a 48 truck driver and my mom in law has been taking care of the service for me for two years and she is 60 years old. It is a shame they would take advantage of a old lady, BUYERS BEWARE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2014 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-click-dodge/Tucson-Select-StateProvince-85705/Jim-click-dodge-Service-complaints-and-buying-a-used-car-Tucson-Arizona-1132606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim click dodge