Complaint Review: Jim the Friendly Resume Writer

• Reported By: Oprah — Illinois
Jim the Friendly Resume Writer
Internet USA

Jim the Friendly Resume Writer Horrible Experience Internet

"Friendly"??? No. He was the exact opposite of friendly. He came across as a bully lacking basic social skills. At the beginning of the "consultation" (if you can call it that), Jim basically told me to just be quiet and only speak if he asks a question, using yes or no answers only. Within the first 5 minutes, he bullied me into upgrading to a 2 page resume for $30 more.. I said that I would prefer not to do that and he said, "well, I'm making an executive decision and you need to do it or I won't be able to help you." So I agreed to upgrade. 10 minutes later, I asked him a valid question (I forgot that I wasn't allowed to do that); he freaked out, told me that I needed more help than he could give me and he was canceling the order and HUNG UP ON ME. Horrid, horrid person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jim-the-Friendly-Resume-Writer/internet/Jim-the-Friendly-Resume-Writer-Horrible-Experience-Internet-1116073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jim the Friendly Resume Writer