Complaint Review: Jimenez Landscape & Hardscape, pro Concrete & landscape, Hardscape & Cocrete

• Submitted: Fri, February 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: Alfred — Thousand Oaks United States of America
Jimenez Landscape & Hardscape, pro Concrete & landscape, Hardscape & Cocrete
775 Azure Hills drive Simi Valley, California United States of America

Jimenez Landscape & Hardscape, pro Concrete & landscape, Hardscape & Cocrete Joe Udon Jimenez Beware of this guy Joe Udon Jimenez , Scammer, Con Aritst Simi Valley, California

This guy name Joe Udon Jimenez is a Con Artist, He make  a contract with me  to do some works around my house.I give him a large amount of money for  down payment . But he never buy the materials and he never start the work, I called him for so many times, he always say he is coming with his guys but he never arrive, he said he already ordered the materials but it never arrives until now. He give me so many reasons why he can not do it yet. He is a very good in making up stories. He had promised for so many times that he will start the work but he never did. I have been waiting for so many months, but until now , no materials , no workers and no Joe coming into my house. Please be careful with this guy, he advertised a lot in Craigslist posting so many good pictures.  Don't believe him. I am one of his so many victims. Please  investigate first , there are so many complaints posted in here in RIPOFF, KUDZU, YELP and many more. Google his name and phone number and you will know! I don't want you to be one of his victims! This guy is SCAMMER, a liar and a good talker. I have a receipt and a copy of the check. I could prove to anybody that I was one of his so many victims. I am going to file a criminal case together with some of his victims..if you are also a victim, you could contact me thru RIPOFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jimenez-Landscape-Hardscape-pro-Concrete-landscape-Hardscape-Cocrete/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Jimenez-Landscape-Hardscape-pro-Concrete-landscape-Hardscape-Cocrete-Joe-Udon-Jim-1018846. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jimenez Landscape & Hardscape, pro Concrete & landscape, Hardscape & Cocrete