Complaint Review: Jimmie Brown Attorney

• Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Charles — Houston Texas United States of America
Jimmie Brown Attorney
3102 Cherry Creek Drive Missouri City, Texas United States of America

Jimmie Brown Attorney Jimmie L.J. Brown, Jr. WARNING - Jimmie Brown Attorney in Houston Area Cheating People Missouri City, Texas

My name is Charles.  I am a professional in the northwest area of Houston and was swindled (black mailed) out of $5,000 from an attorney by the name of Jimmy L.J. Brown, Jr.  He has Texas Bar No. 03141210.  He has perpetuated a fraud against many people in my similar situation.  I had a home in a trust and never had any dealings with Mr. Brown.  When I sold my house the title company said there was a lien on my home.

Mr. Brown said he suspected a real estate broker he was in a dispute with may have an interest in my home.  I explained that was not the case.  Mr. Brown refused to remove the lien unless i paid him $5,000.  Realizing it would cost me the sale and probably more than $5,000 in legal fees to remove the lien - I had to pay Brown the money.  This was about as illegal as you can get.  But in this country you get as much justice as you can afford.  Jimmie Brown is the type of vermin that gives lawyers a shameful status.

I have just read about 10 other poor souls that he trounced upon.  It looks like I was lucky to have only been cheated out of $5,000.   I don't believe the guy is capable of making an honest living.   If you can steer clear of him you will be well served.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jimmie-Brown-Attorney/Missouri-City-Texas-77459/Jimmie-Brown-Attorney-Jimmie-LJ-Brown-Jr-WARNING-Jimmie-Brown-Attorney-in-Houston-Ar-1010735. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jimmie Brown Attorney