Complaint Review: Jimmy Angus Keefe

• Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Fred — Oranjestad, Aruba Nationwide Aruba
Jimmy Angus Keefe
Vancouver BC Canada Vancouver, British Columbia United States of America

Jimmy Angus Keefe As stated in other reports, this man did the same thing to me in Aruba. He rented an apartment from me and gave the same story about being with Doctors without Borders. He told me his passport & money Vancouver, British Columbia

As stated in other reports, Jimmy Angus Keefe is a con artist. He ripped me off in Aruba in September 2011. As mentioned before, he came to me to rent an apartment saying he was with Doctors without Borders.

Soon after he arrived he said his money & passport were stolen so I lent him some money to get him by until his brother could send him some more. Of course this was a lie.

He took off during the night after stringing me along for several weeks. In all he got away without paying me about $4000.00 US.

As mentioned, he came across very nice and made it easy to sympathize with him.

A girl on the island came to me trying to find him as well. She told me he used her for money also and stole her iPhone.

When he left here he had shaved his head to change his appearance.

Beware, this man is a crook.

This is the passport number he gave to me #BA651616 Vancouver BC Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 07:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jimmy-Angus-Keefe/Vancouver-British-Columbia-/Jimmy-Angus-Keefe-As-stated-in-other-reports-this-man-did-the-same-thing-to-me-in-Aruba-988004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jimmy Angus Keefe