pair

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: Jenn31755 — Toppenish Washington
Jimmy Jazz Clothing

Jimmy Jazz Clothing One problem after another..., Internet

I placed an order with this company on March 23rd. The website says that it takes 1-3 business days to process the order, yet when I contacted them 5 days later (via LiveChat) I got the run around on when this would be shipped and had to rephrase my question at least 4 times before I got an answer from the representative. She said that it would be shipped by 8am the following morning. I was a little irritated that it was taking so long just to leave their warehouse but decided to let it slide. 2 days later I received an email saying that one of the items that I had ordered was unavailable and that I would be receiving a credit for this item (which I still have not received) about 10 minutes later I finally received my tracking number which gave me the impression that since they weren't able to supply all the items that I had ordered they shipped it then as quickly as possible to prevent me being able to cancel the order. [continued below]....
.....

I FINALLY receive my order on April 8th and the jacket that I had ordered was damaged. GREAT! I contacted them again via LiveChat and was told that they could give me 10% off or I could return the item and hope that they had another one available. I told her that I would keep the item if I could receive more of a credit than that, but that 10% was not enough for me to keep a white sleeved jacket that had spots up and down both arms. She said that if I sent pictures then I would receive 10% plus a refund on my shipping amount. I decided to settle for that rather than deal with returning the item. I emailed pictures of the marks on the jacket and was told that someone would contact me about this within 20 minutes of receiving the pictures. (Shocker... no one called)

I called today April 9th and was told that the last person that I had spoken with was not in today (which seems to be a common answer with them judging by reviews) and was told that I could only receive 10% and $5 off my shipping since not everything in the package was damaged. I tried to be patient with the customer service rep, I have worked for an online company before so didn't want to be rude, but after she raised her voice at me on the phone I told her to go ahead and send me the shipping label since I would most definitely be returning the item... and I think it goes without saying that I WILL NOT EVER order from this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jimmy-Jazz-Clothing/internet/Jimmy-Jazz-Clothing-One-problem-after-another-Internet-1041964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jimmy Jazz Clothing