Complaint Review: Jimmy Jazz

• Updated: Wed, August 28, 2013

• Reported By: ReportingInternetFraud — Houston Texas
Jimmy Jazz
Internet USA

Jimmy Jazz - Cynthia ,CSR Mgr, www.jimmyjazz.com Jordan Retro Sale Spizike Limited, quantity  Internet

I tried to purchase some Nike Air Jordan retro shoes from Jimmy Jazz using a promotional coupon code for a pair of Spizikes that are in limited quantity at most places in terms of size (hence why I was buying them online).

Anyway, after completing the online "secure" payment form I received an e-mail stating that for "credit protection" purposes further proof of my identity was necessary. The e-mail actually stated that if I wanted to buy they wanted me to e-mail a photo of the front and back of both my driver's license and credit card!

I'd NEVER heard anything that crazy before in my life! I even tried paying via PayPal, but still no results.

i called customer service where an ignorant and rude woman named Cynthia who claimed: "I AM the manager in charge." Told me that I had to e-mail these highly sensitive documents to Jimmy Jazz, but other than statimg that security needed them, she offered no logical, or competent explanation as to why. She told me if I was not comfortable that I could black out my information ad long as the name, address and number were still visible.

I did exactly as told and told Cynthia that after this I would NOT shop with Jimmy Jazz again.

The next day (NOT that same day) my credit card was charged (pending) for my purchase, BUT they also sent me an e-mail stating that my order was cancelled at "my request" even though I made no such request.

I checked online for scam and fraud claims against Jimmy Jazz and found several complaints that orders were placed, cards charged and NO shipments delivered.

My thoughts were: Thank God I blacked out most of my information just in case someone at Jimmy Jazz was collecting it for fraudulent use later on.

The only thing I know for sure is that I am positive the upper management at Jimmy Jazz has NO idea how much money and  business they are losing because of employees like "Cynthia". I purchase hundreds in sneakers (collector) each month and will NEVER shop for any Retro Jordans or Nike sneakers at Jimmy Jazz again-

BEWARE of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jimmy-Jazz/internet/Jimmy-Jazz-Cynthia-CSR-Mgr-wwwjimmyjazzcom-Jordan-Retro-Sale-Spizike-Limited-quant-1079956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jimmy Jazz