Complaint Review: Jimmy Johns

• Reported By: muhuskerfan32 — Columbia Missouri United States of America
Jimmy Johns
Columbia, Missouri United States of America

Jimmy Johns won't credit your account if you cancel order Columbia, Missouri

I ordered a sandwich online from Jimmy Johns.  I usually have no trouble ordering online, but this time I ordered from the Columbia, MO store instead of Springfield, MO.  When I got the email showing my "recipe", I realized my mistake and called the Columbia store immediately.  They had already charged my card.  They said they would credit it back and it would show up in my account by the next day.

A couple days went by and I called them back.  I was told that the morning shift manager was the one who dealt with that type of stuff and to call back the next day.  I did, and she told me she asked me for my card # and the time the order was placed.  She told me she would take care of it.

About a week passed, still no credit to my account.  I called back again and they asked for my information once again, and told me it would take a while to "go back through the files" to find it, and that I would get a call back later that day.

Guess what? No call

That was 2 months ago.  Thank you Jimmy Johns for wasting $12.  Merry Christmas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2010 01:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jimmy-Johns/Columbia-Missouri-/Jimmy-Johns-wont-credit-your-account-if-you-cancel-order-Columbia-Missouri-558308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jimmy Johns