- Report: #736434
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Jimmy Parise
Jimmy Parise2751 Avalon Blvd, Milton, Fla 32583 Gulf Breeze, Florida United States of America
Jimmy Parise OutboardRebuild.com Fraudelant outboard motor rebuild services - Scam - Thief - Liar - Ripoff Artist - Gulf Breeze, Florida
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Promised fresh water engine, it was an old salt water engine
- Promised EFI engine, it was a DFI engine
- Had two damaged pulleys which I had to replace ($80 parts)
- Had a bad electrical strator ($150 part)
- Filthy gas, water, and oil filters
- The lower unit gears were stripped ($300 repair)
- Caked mud was everywhere and had been spray painted black
- The motor had no cowlings ($800 parts)
- Motor has a leaking head gasket - upon replacing head gasket it was apparent that only one cylinder had a sleeve and oversized piston - all others were old original worn out parts
- Promised freight charges to be pre-paid, were shipped freight collect
- Since this time, Jimmy Parise has moved to various new addresses and various new phone numbers
- I encountered lie after lie after lie during the nine months trying to get my motor. This operation is an absolute fraud and illegal operation and should somehow be stopped from during business and ripping off other customers.
- I have my invoice, email records, and phone call records to document these above statements
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jimmy-Parise/Gulf-Breeze-Florida-32561/Jimmy-Parise-OutboardRebuildcom-Fraudelant-outboard-motor-rebuild-services-Scam-Thief-736434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.