Complaint Review: Jimmy

• Submitted: Sat, January 19, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 19, 2013

• Reported By: jimmyripsyouoff — Charlotte North Carolina United States of America
Jimmy
Bastrop, Texas United States of America

Jimmy Rips you off SCAM ARTIST LIES TO MAKE A SALE RIPS YOU OFF Bastrop, Texas

EBAY BUYERS WARNING!!! CRAIGSLIST POSSIBLY TOO...NOBODY BUY A CAR FROM BASTROP TEXAS FROM A GUY NAMED JIMMY WITH THIS PHONE NUMBER 409-750-3092 HE IS A SCAM ARTIST TRYING TO MAKE A DOLLAR HE TELLS YOU BUT SCAMS YOU FOR MANY HUNDREDS WITHOUT SHOWING YOU THE ESTIMATE.

Jimmy calls you and says all excited just to sell the car GUESS WHAT!! The car does not need a gas tank after all, than after he pulls that he wants you to pay an extra $1560.00 for the car and what for! all it needed was a fuel pump with labor which is NO more than $450.00 and $50.

to mount a muffler. He states no you are not getting the car only if you pay the $1560.00 more. So we question him about it all, at this time he can not give an answer, does it need a need gas tank or not. Real sad. Prior to us buying this car from him, he sold a Escalade to a guy on Ebay too, we contacted the buyer of that vehicle, here is his details and his user name for you to contact him yourself and get the details what Jimmy did to him. [continued below]....
.....

Well Where do I Start, We Live About 10 Hours from him So We Drove with a Trailer to Pick up the SUV.. and It Looked Nothing Liked Pictured ( Major Hail Damage, that had A New Paint job Right Over it, Batttery was Dead We had to Buy a New One and Other Minor Stuff that was Noticable... So He Droped the Price While We Where there to $6,500 So WE
Thought OK this is a Great Deal Still at This Awsome Price... Paid the Guy and Left..... After Getting it Home Driving it about 1.5 Week the SUV Started having MAJOR issuse The frist was we where xmas Shopping 1hr away from Home and the SUV While Driving just Shut Down to 2 clynders and Would only go 25 miles per hour We pulled over it had No Water.... (but did a few days eailer) So we added water and it seemed to be Fine Than the C/T Light came on! So We put it in a Shop and was told it's transfercase is No Good? Lots of money to fis Also He told us the Heater Sets where wired wrong and my Wife Smelt a Burning in Her seat & the front Passengers the Seats Acully Melted the Leather While She was Driving!!! aslso was told this Should have Been a SUV with a Salvaged-Title..... Wish I Never Bought this and Now that I Look Bavk I can See the Seller Was telling Me Everything I wanted to Here Right Down to Im Getting the Best Deal Out their and If I don't want it its No Big Deal Cause its Such a Nice SUV he can Sell it For Even More $$$ ...
Jimmy is a Total Fraud Guy and is Also a Car Salesman and Sells the Cars that Dont pass on the Lot on Ebay... ( He Sliped & told this to My Wife ) Take Cars I Left Him the Neg For all Other Buyers to Be Alert and Awear of Him....... I Recomend you call a Private Car Inspector to Go Over this Car if you can? I didn't cause i Thought I Could Tell if
Somthing was Wrong, Boy was I Wrong.....

Take Care If you Do Still Buy it Man I Hope Is a Good One For You!! If Not Make Sue to Let all Ebayers Know!!!

- rusty-pirates

Here is another car ad of his which is also on Ebay too, what out!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jimmy/Bastrop-Texas-78602/Jimmy-Rips-you-off-SCAM-ARTIST-LIES-TO-MAKE-A-SALE-RIPS-YOU-OFF-Bastrop-Texas-999694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jimmy