Complaint Review: Jingle Photo Shop

• Updated: Sun, August 11, 2013

• Reported By: Sandra — Los Angeles California
Jingle Photo Shop
, Select State/Province USA

Jingle Photo Shop David Markdavid_mark123450@yahoo.comTop up phone card Image collector bot (for fake profiles?) Unknown Unknown

Foreword, please note that I do NOT suspect that this has anything to do with talentpages.com.  I receieved the following e-mail requesting my photos: > Hello, > > > I scout for a modelling agency called Jingle Photo Shop. Which is a > small scale business outlet under construction. > > > We are looking for pictures of amateur’s Models, Photographers, > Comedians, and Actors as we cannot afford to pay top professional > models. > > > My client wants to update their Top up Phone card with pictures of > good looking people. > > > I came across your profile picture which fits the exact type of > Statistics required for the posters that is the main reason why I have > contacted you. > > > Your face will only appear on the Top up phone card. > > > The total pay for the jobs is € 17,000.00 or its equivalent in your > currency and you are entitled to 20% of this money. > > > Pictures of the poster will be sent to you before it will be launched > in September. > > > If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your photos, > close shot of your face and full photos of yourself directly to my > inbox. Email: david_mark123450@yahoo.com > > > So that my client will be able to choose a suitable one for the phone > card. Once my client has chosen which photo he likes best then next > will be to process your contract and payment. > > > Again, your pictures will not be abused and we will make sure a > contract is signed with you and that you are paid before it is used. > > > Once I receive your photos in my e-mail I will respond to you within > 24 hours to let you know what the client said and which photo he > selected. > > > I am looking forward to your reply. > > > Thank you and have a good day. > > > Regards, > > > > David Mark.

I responded saying that it would be $300 for the high-res or a print. After that I got this response: > Send me your face pictures! Then I explained that I did not have a photographer to take a face photo. Then I got this response: > Send me the pictures on Talentpage! I then explained that the photos on talentpages were, as I said, $300 for the high-res or a print. Then I got this response: > Send me the pictures on Talentpage! Then I figured out david_mark123450@yahoo.com was a bot. I'll let you make conclusions about their motives, though I suspect it's to collect and make fake profiles of accounts on talentpages.com possibly on a different site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jingle-Photo-Shop/Select-StateProvince/Jingle-Photo-Shop-David-Markdavidmark123450yahoocomTop-up-phone-card-Image-collector-b-1074911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jingle Photo Shop