Complaint Review: Jingo Marketing

• Submitted: Sat, November 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, May 04, 2009

• Reported By:Hermitage Pennsylvania
Jingo Marketing
http://www.jingomarketing.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Jingo Marketing Scam: You do the work; generate leads and do not get paid your final check. Dallas Texas

*Consumer Comment: I'm kind of skeptical

*Author of original report: This is untrue. I worked once for this compay.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This person came back to work for us and is now gone again

*UPDATE Employee: Jingo Marketing- An accurate report

I signed an Indepenent Contract with Jingo Marketing and the company has yet to send my final paycheck. HR first emaield it would be sent on Nov. 1, 2008 and then mailed on Nov. 10, 2008.

I have been email contact with the company president, Trey King, and have no answers and the HR Director Susie Benson, who fabricated about the date the check would be mailed. I am issuing this warning because if you enter into an Independent Contract and leave the company, they should pay for the work performed.

I detest mistruths and to be told two different dates the check would be sent is not ethical business practice. I am warning people not to apply because thy say they are facing financial challenges with payables.

I worked six hours a day, five days a week and I am owed two weeks pay and the bonus payments for generating the leads.

If you cannot pay a former IC for work performed - not acceptable. They are not upfront with their communications and I am filing complaints to bring this work at home company has in my understanding failed to pay other people for work performed when they left.

This is a scam but they pretend to be so upfront and friendly. Do not touch this company.

I have copies of the IC contract that I signed and also the email responses - or better yet, emmail non-responses and mistruths from this company. If you want to play Jingo, you have to pay for work performed.

Hermitage, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2008 10:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jingo-Marketing/Dallas-Texas/Jingo-Marketing-Scam-You-do-the-work-generate-leads-and-do-not-get-paid-your-final-check-391550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jingo Marketing

I'm kind of skeptical

AUTHOR: Tk - (U.S.A.)

I filed an application with this company and they haven't gotten back to me. I went through the interview process and have read the agreement. I do find it funny that even though the company claims this mans accusations aren't true, that they've provided information about his previous work history. Isn't there a law against that?

This is untrue. I worked once for this compay.

AUTHOR: Hoff - (U.S.A.)

This is another lie by a company that claims to be MORAL and ETHICAL.

I worked once and only once for this scam of a company. I NEVER RETURNED. So the so call president of the company does not know what he is talking about or he is making up crap.

He calls me 'DRUNK and UNHAPPY." Another lie. I am a professional IC work at home contractor and I do not drink on the job and never have and never will.

UNHAPPY - yes, because I have not been paid for the 16 commissions that I generated. And I know of at least one other person that was not paid for FIVE WEEKS OF WORKED HOURS.

I understand the contract in full and I emailed it back to them so they could see that is no clause in their contract about not paying IC contractors for leads that were generated.

Look at his spelling "cam" and he is the educated President of the company. That say he is uneducated and does not even know his own IC contract.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This person came back to work for us and is now gone again

AUTHOR: Trey King - (U.S.A.)

It is interesting that someone can complain about a company when someone is drunk and unhappy, and the next day find it is still there.

The person who filed this complaint was mis-informed as to our policy, was paid and actually cam back to work for us. But she can't remove this posting.

It is sad that people will read one report and make a decision, but I guess I am glad they will not be working with us, as we are looking for more educated open minded workers.

Jingo Marketing- An accurate report

AUTHOR: Devin Wilbourn - (U.S.A.)

To anyone who is considering working for Jingo Marketing or is looking for a good work from home oppertunity. I have worked with Jingo for over a year now and my brother is the president of the company. I will not confirm or refute any of the allegations made about this company but simply remind everyone that every story has three sides, their side, the companies side and the truth. I would encourage you to get all sides of the story before deciding what you believe to be true. You are welcome to contact me at my cell 469-222-2171 or email jingomarketing@yahoo.com.