Complaint Review: Jinky Amores

• Updated: Wed, April 13, 2011

• Reported By: Denny Lee — Nashville Tennessee United States of America
Jinky Amores
CALAWISAN LAU-LAPU CITY. Cebu, Select State/Province United States of America

Jinky Amores Jubell Took me for almost 500 dollars she is very pretty but she is Fake and will play on your emotions.Told me her Dad was in the Hospital and needed diabetes medicine and they had no money and he was going Cebu, Other

*Consumer Comment: GET A LIFE!

*Author of original report: Here is Stinky Jinkys Email & Cupid Photo

*Author of original report: Crrected Email for Jinky Amores JUBELL

I was looking for a future relationship and for a future wife.I joined Filipino.com A girl on there who's screen name is Jubell caught my eye she was young and very pretty and looked ver innocent.She gave me her number and we talked everyday. Her real name is Jinky Amores.
Then about a week later she told me she was very upset because her father was in the Hospital and may die because they didn't have money to buy his medicine.She really played on my sensitivity.Even though I didn't have the money i sent my own personal bill money to save his life so I thought.
About a week later I didn't hear from her than she sent me an email and said there utility's were cut off
then it was her sister.Finally i got to thinking am I being scammed.Then I goggled her name and found out she is a scam artist and ripped somebody off posing as a Fortune teller or Psychic.
Yes it was her.She quit answering my calls and emails and I'm sure she found somebody else to pull her little tricks on.She is very good looks very sweet but is a Big Phony.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2011 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jinky-Amores/Cebu-Select-StateProvince-/Jinky-Amores-Jubell-Took-me-for-almost-500-dollars-she-is-very-pretty-but-she-is-Fake-and-716168. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jinky Amores

GET A LIFE!

AUTHOR: jetames - (USA)

Hey dude - quit trolling the net for a wife! You are a big fat ZERO - R U crazy too? No one deserves to get ripped off - but you sure come close!

Here is Stinky Jinkys Email & Cupid Photo

AUTHOR: Denny Lee - (United States of America)

jinkyamores_19@yahoo.com
This is her Email and filipinocupid.com Picture.
She is very pretty on the outside only.
heeheehee!!! Shy girl & sly girl!!!
Hellooooooooooo
goodbye!!!!!!!

Crrected Email for Jinky Amores JUBELL

AUTHOR: Denny Lee - (United States of America)

jinkyamores_19@yahoo.com
this is her email for the people who responded.
Thanks Don