Complaint Review: Jk Harris - J.k. Harris - Jkharris - Jkharris.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 25, 2009

• Reported By:SUNRISE Florida
Jk Harris - J.k. Harris - Jkharris - Jkharris.com
4995 Lacross Rd. Suite1800 Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

Jk Harris - J.k. Harris - Jkharris - Jkharris.com - Christine Platt - Terry Currier - Jk Harris And Company is holding my refund hostage!! Charleston South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: J.K. Harris -- Empty promises of a refund after OVER A YEAR.

Please, please, please READ THIS BEFORE YOU USE JK HARRIS. I wish that I would have looked here before I made the mistake of giving them any of my money!!
Here are some of the things I learned AFTER signing up with jk Harris:

1. YOU CAN CALL THE IRS YOURSELF and they will work with you to fix whatever problem you may have. I called and was surprised at how willing they are to work with you. After all, they want their money. Give it to them, NOT JK HARRIS!

2. I WAS CHARGED $400 BY JK HARRIS TO GET MY "MASTER FILES" FROM THE IRS. THEY (JK HARRIS) PAID $0.00 TO GET IT. All JK Harris has to do is call the IRS, ask for the Master File, and pay a few dollars to have it mailed or $0.00 to have it faxed. This one really burned my a*s!

3. I ASKED AND WAS NEVER GIVEN THE NAME OR PHONE NUMBER (fax #, e-mail address) TO ANYONE HIGHER UP THAN THE "REFUND" DEPARTMENT. Hello.....BIG RED FLAG!

4. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY REFUND THAT HAS BEEN DUE ME AS OF YESTERDAY (12/4/08)!

5. When I called about my refund, I WAS INFORMED BY CHRISTINE PLATT AND TERRY CURRIER THAT JK HARRIS HAS 2 LAWSUITS THEY ARE PAYING OFF AND THEY ARE BEHIND PAYING ME BECAUSE OF THIS! What the ----?

6. I was also informed that the 90-120 days they have to pay me back are BUSINESS DAYS...THAT TAKES ME INTO THE END OF JANUARY!!!

7. CHRISTINE PLATT TOLD ME THAT I MAY NOT EVEN BE PAID BY THAT DATE BECAUSE OF THE LAWSUITS AGAINST THEM!!!

If this information does not deter you from THROWING AWAY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY, you deserve whatever JK HARRIS HAS IN STORE FOR YOU! After all, the thousands of people I have found that have been "Ripped Off", can't all be wrong!

LARRY
SUNRISE, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jk-Harris-Jk-Harris-Jkharris-Jkharriscom/Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/Jk-Harris-Jk-Harris-Jkharris-Jkharriscom-Christine-Platt-Terry-Currier-Jk-H-397745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jk Harris - J.k. Harris - Jkharris - Jkharris.com

J.K. Harris -- Empty promises of a refund after OVER A YEAR.

AUTHOR: Sominus - (U.S.A.)

J.K. Harris promised me a refund over a year ago and STILL have yet to pay. They will NOT say why, they will NOT say when, they will NOT give me my money, only a canned, pandering response that they think will appease customers.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS.