pressed

• Submitted: Wed, April 06, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, August 21, 2006

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
Jk Harris
4995 Lacrosse Rd Charleston, South Carolina U.S.A.

Jk Harris RIP OFF CONSUMERS BEWARE OF JK HARRIS Charleston South Carolina

*Consumer Suggestion: Retrieve Your Funds

*UPDATE Employee: South Carolina's AG has Dropped Their Investigation

*Consumer Comment: would love to hear what happens with this one

*UPDATE Employee: We'd Like to Help

Last year my wife and I got into some difficulties with the IRS. We heard about JK Harris and went and saw one of there representatives. He sold us a whole bill of goods on what JK Harris was going to do for us. They would help us in settling thhe debt with the IRS, Financial Recovery, help with school loans.
If you ever hear anything like this from this company RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!
If they want to set you up on a payment plan RUN RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!!!!!
I have made a payment of $170.00 dollars a month for over a year and still nothing NO IRS HELP, NO FINANCIAL RECOVERY, NO SCHOOL LOAN HELP NOTHING EXCEPT MAKING PAYMENTS. I have called several times and it seems as if no one in this organization if it is an organization ( I cant prove that it exist)knows how to use the phone and the employees are the rudest most obnoxious people I have ever met. I requested a refund three months ago and I recieved a letter stating that my case would have to be reviewed along with a legal release that stated I would not hold JK Harris Liable for any wrong doing. I was glad to sign it to get 1/2 of my money back to get away from these jokers! If you ever hear anyone mention JK HARRIS RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN THEY DON,T KNOW HOW TO WORK A PHONE MUCH LESS HADLE THE IRS.

Don
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2005 07:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jk-Harris/Charleston-South-Carolina-29406/Jk-Harris-RIP-OFF-CONSUMERS-BEWARE-OF-JK-HARRIS-Charleston-South-Carolina-137734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jk Harris

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Retrieve Your Funds

AUTHOR: Peter - (U.S.A.)

Don, File in small claims court as I suggested in my updated posting. You are just frustrating ourself by trying to correspond with JK. The email response is just another stalling tacktic by JK Harris & CO.

If you want to send an email send it direct to Monica Linder@jkharris.com. She's the head of the "Problem Resolution Dept.?", and professes to want to help everyone, but onlly responds to a court order

South Carolina's AG has Dropped Their Investigation

AUTHOR: Josh - (U.S.A.)

South Carolina's Attorney General dropped its investigation of JK Harris on Aug. 25, 2005. Quoting, AG Henry McMaster said, "This does does not warrant an intervention by government...much less the attorneys general across the country. This is abusive and why we are getting out." He also said that "I have concluded that there is no appropriate basis upon with South Carolina should bring civil action...". Mr. McMaster visited the headquarters location of JK Harris in North Charleston, SC, and was impressed with our operation and our employees.

I have not received any communication from Don in Denver. He is welcome to send us an email and we will look into his issue. And, if you have an issue, please email me at customerassistance@jkharris.com and we'll look into yours as well.

would love to hear what happens with this one

AUTHOR: Robin - (U.S.A.)

well well, you got a response from them online...how interesting. Perhaps the SC State Att General's office is investigating them finally. Please keep us posted about this online....go get em!

AUTHOR: Josh - (U.S.A.)

JK Harris & Company would like the opportunity to help you, however, we need more information than what's listed in this posting to identify you. If you'd like help with your case, please send an email to customerassistance@jkharris.com. Include in the email the issues you have with JK Harris and we will look into the situation right away.