Complaint Review: Jlm Advertising - S. I. Solutions

• Updated: Tue, January 01, 2008

• Reported By:buffalo New York
Jlm Advertising - S. I. Solutions
www.jlmadvertising.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Jlm Advertising And S. I. Solutions Saw site, it offered data job on the internet. I applied, it asked for money to cover s/h and material. Site turned out to be fraud. Internet

On June 7, 2005, I came across an internet site that offered data entry jobs. The site asked for $14.95 and $12.95 to cover s/h, and for materials. It said that I'd get a password, I never got one. I went thru paypal to try and get a refund but I got an email saying my request was denied.

Date Type To/From Name/Email Status Details Action Amount
Jun. 9, 2005 Payment To S.I. Solutions Completed Details -$12.95 USD
Jun. 7, 2005 Payment To S.I. Solutions Completed Details -$14.95 USD

(((ROR removed for security purposes)))

buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jlm-Advertising-S-I-Solutions/nationwide/Jlm-Advertising-And-S-I-Solutions-Saw-site-it-offered-data-job-on-the-internet-I-appli-296186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jlm Advertising - S. I. Solutions