Complaint Review: Jmw collections Plc

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Sarah — Spencer Indiana
Jmw collections Plc
S. third street Alhambra California Sherman oaks, California United States of America
  • Phone: 18777157558
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Jmw collections Plc Ph & associates and forward properties They called and made me believe I could go to jail if I didn't give them money. They said they were HSBC. HSBC said they don't know who they are. Sherman oaks, California

I recieved a phone call telling me to call a 1-877 number to avoid litigation. So I call the number and they tell me they are with HSBC and I need to pay them $426.87 to avoid going to court. He asked if I recieved a summons yet? I told him no why and he said I was to report to a court date on the 27 th an then they would be asking for 3,000 to settle this. He then took my credit number and took out &300.00 from my account. Now he says he is not a collector nor with HSBC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jmw-collections-Plc/Sherman-oaks-California-91403/Jmw-collections-Plc-Ph-associates-and-forward-properties-They-called-and-made-me-believe-1042565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jmw collections Plc