Complaint Review: Jo-Ann Fabrics

• Updated: Tue, February 19, 2013

• Reported By: Susan — Edwardsville Illinois United States of America
Jo-Ann Fabrics

Jo-Ann Fabrics Don't Believe Their Sales Internet

I received an email early on a Sunday morning showing an excellent deal on an embossing/die cutting machine.  I immediately went to the site and ordered one.  Since I got such a good deal on the machine I ordered some dies to go with it.  The dies were fairly priced but of course I wouldn't have bought them without getting such a good deal on the machine.

Two days later I receive an email saying my dies were shipped but the order for the machine was cancelled with no real explanation.  When I made the order the machine showed as in stock.  If I would have known the machine wouldn't be mailed I certainly wouldn't have purchased the accessories!!!!!  I emailed customer service and received an automated response that they would get back with me shortly.  I sent another email a week later requesting a response.  It's now been a month with no reply.  Please be aware that this chain has absolutely no respect for the customer.

This is my second bad experience with this store and will no longer be shopping with them.  Customers beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jo-Ann-Fabrics/internet/Jo-Ann-Fabrics-Dont-Believe-Their-Sales-Internet-1016704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jo-Ann Fabrics