Complaint Review: J&o wood stoves

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Altoona — Altoona Pennsylvania
J&o wood stoves
Route 22 Duncansville, Pennsylvania USA

J&o wood stoves Joe Panero The owner is rude and dishonest and it easy to see how the attitude and culture of the employees are developed Duncansville Pennsylvania

My experience with J&O wood stoves began in the fall of 2013 . My first interaction with Mr.Panaro gave me the impression that he was less than honest and very condescending to me as a woman but my husband encouraged me to look past his rude personality and follow through with the purchase. It proved to be a very poor decisssion on our part. He first delivered a stove that we did not pick or even want and then insisted that it was indeed what we picked. Fortunately my husband had written down the make and model we had chosen. When confronted with the information Mr Panaro said it was labeled wrong from the factory !! This was the beginning of a nightmare purchase that continued with his employees acting in the same manner and has yet to be resolved. Mr .Panaro is very unscrupulous and dishonest and I would caution anyone to beware before thinking of doing business with this man or his company. very disatisfied in Altoona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jo-wood-stoves/Duncansville-Pennsylvania-16635/Jo-wood-stoves-Joe-Panero-The-owner-is-rude-and-dishonest-and-it-easy-to-see-how-the-att-1171468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on J&o wood stoves