Complaint Review: Joanna Losee Niloufar Mazhari Law Office

• Phone: 925-827-1127
  • Web:
  • Category: Butlers

Joanna Losee Niloufar Mazhari Law Office Insurance Scam Concord, California

*Author of original report: Joanna Losee Tried Insuranced Scam but Failed?

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Maid Brigade Sent a Thief to Clean who Stole from Me

We do house cleaning. Most of our customers are honest. There are some did not pay, gave bad checks, blamed the maids broke their already broken glasses or china, blamed the maids stole their jewelry. Sometimes the maids did something wrong too.

Our maids cleaned Joanna Losee's home-business at 5258 Hidden Crest Court in Concord,  CA. After one cleaning in September-2012, Joanna Losee complained our maids stole her $1500 diamond ring and her diamond tennis bracelet with current value of $2000. She demand $1000 to cover her deductible for her State Farm homeowner insurance policy (# 57-QZ-6386-0). She never shows her insurance claim document. She sent us a copy of Concord Police Department Theft Report (# 12-271-46687). We contacted Concord Police Department but was told that they could not find that report in the department's record. She posted a bad review of our company on http://Yelp.com so that she could extort $1000 from us.

Today is in March-2013, no Concord Police officer ever contacted us for her $3500 grand theft claim. She never sends us a copy of her homeowner insurance claim document either. We never reimburse her. We reminded her that in order to reimburse her $1000 deductible, she has to show her insurance claim document, and reminded her that insurance fraud can be a federal crime. Joanna Losee probably claimed these item loss many years ago.

On 3/22/2013, Joanna Losee wrote on today's email, "I have a copy of the police report and my insurance claim.  I told you this months ago."

On 3/23/2013, after we requested to see her insurance claim document again, Joanna Losee wrote on today's email, "The insurance claim was made over the phone just like the police report was made via the internet. My insurance company waived the $1000 deductible." She means that State Farm Insurance Company approved her claim in October-2012 over the phone and waived her $1000 deductible and compensated her "grand theft loss" without any document. And now she said that State Farm waived her $1000 deductible, but she has threatened us vigorously to compensate her $1000 deductible.

When you look for a lawyer/attorney, find someone else with integrity. Take a look at someone reviewd her in 2010.

This Joanna Losee probably failed the bar exam but pretend to be an attorney.

Anyone needs to see proofs with documents and emails to support what we wrote here, just let us know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joanna-Losee-Niloufar-Mazhari-Law-Office/Concord-California-94521/Joanna-Losee-Niloufar-Mazhari-Law-Office-Insurance-Scam-Concord-California-1038641. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joanna Losee Niloufar Mazhari Law Office

Joanna Losee Tried Insuranced Scam but Failed?

AUTHOR: Neighbor Maid - ()

Joanna Losee of Niloufar Mazhari is really an unintelligent person. She tried to scam insurance coverage from us but failed. We ignored her and forgot about her. But she insists to revenge and cost us trouble. As Frank said, "... No wonder this Joanna Losee failed the bar exam. ..."

Maid service  and janitorial business makes very little money. Almost everyone falls below poverty line. Anyone carries a bucket can do cleaning, including those parolees, illegal immigrants. Frank does not even get paid. He is here only once in a while to deal with the crooks. Joanna Losee is willing to use Niloufar Mazhari law firm to have a suicide attack a poor janitorial business. This shows Joanna Losee is really stupid.

Some lawyers think they rule the world and can step on anyone. Joanna Losee is one of them. If she thinks and believes a maid did steal her diamond ring and diamond bracelet, CALL THE POLICE and SHOW HER INSURANCE CLAIM DOCUMENT. That is very simple. We do not mind if one maid is put in jail if she did steal Joanna Losee's jewelry as she stated. But we do mind if Joanna Losee falsely accused the maid for financial gain (insurance scam).

If Joanna Losee of Niloufar Mazhari stopped her nonsense Maid Trashing campaigns and remove all bogus negative comments everywhere, we will stop ours. If Joanna Losee of Niloufar Mazhari wants to continue the campaign, we will response.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Maid Brigade Sent a Thief to Clean who Stole from Me

AUTHOR: Joanna - ()

Frank of Maid Brigade of Walnut Creek, CA did not check the employment references of a maid he sent to
clean for us.  She stole my diamond wedding ring and a diamond tennis bracelet.  When I discovered that my jewelry was missing, I called Frank of Maid Brigade because no one else had been in my home.  He then
told me that other customers had reported items missing where this maid had also been sent by him to clean.  He told me that she had worked for Merry Maids in San Rafael where several customers had also re-ported items missing.

According to Frank, Merry Maids told him that after this made left their employ, the thefts stopped. Frank should have checked the references on this cleaner before sending her into customer homes.  I filed a police report and insurance claim and I discontinued my business relationship with Maid Brigade of Walnut Creek.

In October of 2012, I filed a business review of Maid Brigade on Yelp describing the above incident which occurred in September 2012.  Frank contacted me in March 2013 when he discovered the posting demand-ing that I remove the posting.  He then engaged in a campaign to destroy my reputation and business all over the internet.  He was never a customer of our business but rather lied about the theft incident.  We may have to file a lawsuit to resolve the problem that his false reporting has created.