• Report: #920698

• Reported By: Jalal — Brampton Ontario Canada
Job Success
350 Young Street, Toronto, Ontario Canada

Job Success is a fraud company for job seekers Toronto, Ontario Canada

I was contacted by job success for a job interview and asked me to submit money for a confirm job. I paid 6,500. In the next appointment they asked me to work on your resume and once it is properly updated they will send my name to different companies. I requested the money back but they refused.

Toronto Court also made a decision in their favour and asking me to go to appeal but further cost is required on file the appeal. I am seeing our justice system is also helping these white collar criminals. I am not filing the appeal but thinking if we are not safe in Canada from such criminals who have the protection of current justice system and they can twist the facts in their favour then we must look somewhere else for justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2012 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Job-Success/Toronto-Ontario-/Job-Success-is-a-fraud-company-for-job-seekers-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-920698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Job Success