Complaint Review: JobNab aka Career-Netowork

• Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: pushedtomylimit29 — Ontario California United States of America
JobNab aka Career-Netowork
1701 Park Center Dr Orlando, Florida United States of America

JobNab , Career-Netowork Timewasting and Information Sales is what this company does Orlando, Florida

I regret not looking here on the Rip-off report before submitting my initial information to Career-Network.com.  As anyone struggling in this difficult job market, you realize that you must chase down a lead and go the extra mile to even secure an interview; so, I took the bait when I received my first email asking me to fill out information on Career-Network because my resume was a match for a local position (Southern California) that they had.  I filled out the information, performed the perfunctory phone call with someone asking useless questions and reassuring me that I would be contacted in the next day or two.

The next day, I receive a nearly identical email from JobNab asking me to fill out the same information and I did.  I am told I will receive a follow up email regarding the position.

Since this time, I have received spam email messages between 20-60 per day pitching every product/service known to man.  They all have the same format, but are each selling something different.  I do not believe this is a coincidence.

Also most every day, I recieve another email telling me I'm a match for a job that there is no listing for.  No person to talk to, no job description to peruse.  It's all just a scam.

Today I received a text, stating that I'm a match for a job he/she is filling and again asking me to register with JobNab.  So I fill out the form, call the number, and speak with a guy for the same silly questions as before and he tells me someone will send me an email about the job in the next several days.  At this point I challenged him.  Said I wanted to speak with someone who could tell me about the job now, he said they'd contact me if I was a match.  I challenged the legitimacy of their site/business, shared with him that since joining, I have received hundreds of spams. I asked him what was the purpose of his company, asked him how many people they've placed in jobs, which he states are plentiful, yet no testimonials on their site.

It is so frustrating that when you need to be spending your time on a legitimate job search that these folks are allowed to operate.  Again, I wish I had read the reviews on here.  Especially from their own associates experience.  What a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/JobNab-aka-Career-Netowork/Orlando-Florida-32835/JobNab-Career-Netowork-Timewasting-and-Information-Sales-is-what-this-company-does-Orla-790854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on JobNab aka Career-Netowork