Complaint Review: Jobsinsports.com

• Updated: Tue, February 25, 2014

• Reported By: AshRose669 — New York New York
Jobsinsports.com
Internet USA

Jobsinsports.com Deceptive Advertising, Scam, Waste, Takes advantage of unemployed people Internet

Jobsinsport.com advertisied "signing up" with them for $10 a month for unlimited access to so-called thousands of jobs.  What you don't know is in their shady business fine print which says $10 for the first month and $40 per month after that.  Having been unemployed for a few months, I was quite ready to find work so I went against my usualy instincts of giving any money to an online "employment agency" and went ahead with the thought that $10 a month was a small sacrafice for a potential career.  This site offers job listings but I am not even convinced that they are real job listings considering for my first month of using the service I sent out numerous applications directly through the site and did not get a single response from an employer.  The jobs were not updated and the site is poorly managed so within a few weeks I completely stopped visiting the site entirely.  Checking my bank statement I notice an almost $40 charge (something like $39.50) for the month of Dec, Jan, and Feb on top of the $10 charge made in November upon signing up.  Being a recent college grad, I am not on unemployement and current do not have any source of income other than various freelance writing jobs and I imagine many others are in my shoes who get taken advantage of by companies like this one.  A small enough monthly charge that it will slip through the cracks unless it is being looked for but big enough that it adds up.  Not to mention, it was $40 for literally NOTHING! The company never even emailed me to follow up on job searches or anything.  Absolutely disgusting that this company exists and shame on them for making money off of people's vulnerability. Do not sign up with this company no matter what unless you want to literally put your money through a shredder.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 07:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jobsinsportscom/internet/Jobsinsportscom-Deceptive-Advertising-Scam-Waste-Takes-advantage-of-unemployed-people-1126333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jobsinsports.com