Complaint Review: Jody Henry

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:columbia Missouri
Jody Henry
1605 Lexington Ct Columbia, Missouri U.S.A.

Jody Henry These compaines 500 Fast Cash and US Fast Cash are legal internet loan sharks!!! Carson City Nevada

i was having some financial difficulties and i took out two small loans with companies 500 fast cash and us fast cash for $300.00 each. Well ofcourse at the end of the two week period i still did not have the total of $600.00 to pay off the loans so i said i would pay the interest and try to pay them on my next pay period. their interest was $90.00 each! and this was for a two week period. this went on for many weeks, i finally had to close my bank account so they could no longer take out $180.00 out of my bank account every two weeks. I did try then to send them $25.00 per week in money orders to pay off my original loan of $300.00 to each company. However now they say I owe them over $600.00 each due to accumlating interest.
I have noticed neither of these companies have reported to my credit file which tells me they are running illegal operations. I would like to see these
companies investigated. I have also lodged complaints with the Federal
Trade Commision for harrasment.

Jody
columbia, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jody-Henry/Columbia-Missouri-65203/Jody-Henry-These-compaines-500-Fast-Cash-and-US-Fast-Cash-are-legal-internet-loan-sharks-250179. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jody Henry