Complaint Review: Jody's Soap and Creations

• Updated: Sat, November 26, 2011

• Reported By: Michelle — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Jody's Soap and Creations
100 S Roosevelt Road Taylorville, Illinois United States of America

Jody's Soap and Creations soapandthings.com Poor communication, fraud on rush shipping service, not reliable Taylorville, Illinois

I was hoping to find a new vendor for my bath and body product line. This company is located in Illinois, same as me so I assumed I could get my items mailed quickly. On the website they offer rush shipping for an additional $8.00 on top of the regular shipping costs. I selected this option, which clearly indicates on the website that my order will be rushed out. They didn't ship for 2-3 days and shipped to the wrong address. Not the address I indicated on my order form, which I received a copy of via email. I tried to contact UPS to have it delivered to the correct address, they could only do this from the seller. I sent numerous emails and left messages for the company, only to receive a response a full week later. I felt at minimum a refund of the shipping costs should be given, seeing as though I had to drive 60 miles to pick up my order at the address it was mailed to. Jody finally responded with I will give you a store credit towards your next purchase!!! Why would I order with you again if that's the type of service I get? I would not recommend this company at all to anyone looking for bath and body supplies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2011 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Jodys-Soap-and-Creations/Taylorville-Illinois-62568/Jodys-Soap-and-Creations-soapandthingscom-Poor-communication-fraud-on-rush-shipping-ser-801865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Jody's Soap and Creations