• Report: #205949

• Updated: Sun, August 13, 2006

• Reported By:Alturas California
Joe Burton, Ike Ekene, David Biodun, Henry Mike, Tony Davis
112 Airport Rd Internet Nigeria

Joe Burton, Ike Ekene, David Biodun, Henry Mike, Tony Davis Scam - Yahoo Pets Small Yorkie female in California for sale $500 Ikeja Internet

I answered an ad on Yahoo pets - California Yorkie - small female $500. My response was immediate. I am in Nigeria now with my wife on a mission, we lived in California and left the puppy with a pet shipper in Texas.

Please western union the money ($500)to Ike Ekene, 112 airport rd, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria & I will have the puppy sent to you.

Now, I need more money $600 for papers/certificates to ship the puppy to you, I pay half/you pay half. I sent $300 again western union to Ike Ekene. (Joe Burton said Ike was his secretary). He asked for another $100. I said no. He then changed his email address. He said he would refund me my money & expenses, $900.

I received an international money order (which I photocopied) from a Tony Davis for $3,500, Joe told me it was for $4,000, I told him no! It was $3,500 and I had a photocopy of it! He said cash the money order and send him his over payment. I did not. I put the check in my account with a hold. I told Joe to wait for his money. He then said, please loan me $800, my wife has been in an accident, I need the money to help her. I said no, because no one is denied medical care because of financial need!

The international money order, was a MoneyGram, payable through Citizens State Bank of Clara City, Clara City, MN and the purchaser was Tony Davis. The envelope came by air mail with a post mark of Royal Mail London South. The international money order was deposited in my account on 7-14-06 and a stop payment was placed on it on 7-17-06. The money was in my account, so I did not loose any more by scamming or lending.

He wanted his refund immediately sent to David Biodun, 5 Camberwell Road, London SE5 ODL, United Kingdom. Then he changed his mind and wanted it sent right now to Henry Mike, 12 Kingsway Rd, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria 23401.

Alturas, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2006 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Burton-Ike-Ekene-David-Biodun-Henry-Mike-Tony-Davis/internet/Joe-Burton-Ike-Ekene-David-Biodun-Henry-Mike-Tony-Davis-Scam-Yahoo-Pets-Small-Yorkie-205949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Burton, Ike Ekene, David Biodun, Henry Mike, Tony Davis