Complaint Review: Joe Corsmeier Attorney

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Another upset client — Dunedin Florida United States of America
Joe Corsmeier Attorney
2454 McMullen Booth Road Ste 431 Clearwater, Florida United States of America

Joe Corsmeier Attorney The Law Office of Joe Corsmeier Joe Corsmeier...The key to losing your law license Clearwater, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is a false and libelous report

This guy destroyed my career.   I ended up with a multiyear suspension to practice.   He is a complete jerk.   He charged me many thousands more than I should have paid.   Talk to anyone about him that knows him and they will tell you to NEVER let him come near any Florida Bar issue that you may have.    And I mean talk to the top attorneys in your city.  If they know him, really know him and how he acts.   He will rob you of your money and cost you your career.   He is not in any way a professional and is only interested in how much he can get out of you.   I lived this.   And I sincerely hope I have help you in reading this to prevent this guy from ripping you off and costing you misery.  From what I understand the Bar is already onto his scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Corsmeier-Attorney/Clearwater-Florida-33759/Joe-Corsmeier-Attorney-The-Law-Office-of-Joe-Corsmeier-Joe-CorsmeierThe-key-to-losing-y-853385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Corsmeier Attorney

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is a false and libelous report

AUTHOR: Joseph Corsmeier - ()

I have been practicing law for nearly 30 years and I have never had this happen.  I believe that this and the other earlier "report" on this website was also made by the same person who obviously is attempoting to injure my reputation.  The allegations in this "report" by this person who has chosen not to reveal his or her identity are completely false and libelous.  The false and libelous statements which would be actionable if the person did not choose to be anonymous.

The mere fact that this is anonymous shows that this person is a making these allegations only in an attempt to injure my reputation.  If anyone who reads this would like additional information, please feel free to contact me or look at the endorsements AVVO and my articles and blogs which are on Linkedin and other websites.  You can also look at my website: www.jac-law.com.

If there was any way to force this website to provide me with the name of this person, I would do it; however, my understanding is that it cannot be forced to produce this person's name.  By the way, I am still practicing so it appears that no one buys into the notion that "the Bar is onto his scam."

Again, please do not believe this false and libelous "report".

Joe