- Report: #825404
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Joe Corsmeier Attorney
Joe Corsmeier Attorney2454 McMullen Booth Road Internet United States of America
Joe Corsmeier Attorney Joe Corsmeier Joe Corsmeier Attorney----STAY VERY FAR AWAY!!!!!!!! Overprice and a liar with scare tactics>>> Internet, Internet
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal to false "report" and statements of "Tampa, Florida"
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
think of retaining this "attorney" for your Florida Bar problem. You need to know this:
1. He will try to scare you with words such as disbarment, emergency suspension and on and on
2. You will soon learn to hate seeing his phone number because he will call you all the time looking for more and more money ( He always overchargs with a huge retainer at the first scare meeting.)
Going through The Florida Bar disciplinary process is frightening enough. He makes your problems ten times worse and many times more expensive and time consuming than it should be. I honestly feel compelled to write this because I have heard about him from everybody in this regard. I just found out too late what he is really all about....himself! Do yourself a favor and hire a real lawyer not this conniving con man thief>>>
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Corsmeier-Attorney/internet/Joe-Corsmeier-Attorney-Joe-Corsmeier-Joe-Corsmeier-Attorney-STAY-VERY-FAR-AWAY-825404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.