Complaint Review: Joe Hale

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: jordansemar — Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania
Joe Hale
Internet USA

Joe Hale National Products, Route 66 RV Stepmats, Accent Awning Mats, RV Step Mats, nationalproduct.com, racingstepmats.com, executiveracingstepmats.com, route66stepmats.com, checheckeredflagstepmats.com didn't pay for services, stopped communication, completely lied then filed false report Signal Hill California

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Joe Hale

Unfotunately, I'm not the first person to be ripped off by the same individual. However, be careful showing him any evidence that proves that because he then wrote a report on me and completely lied about what happened.

For more reports on Joe Hale, visit this link below, they all tell the same story:

I was contacted by Joe via phone (blocked number) who stated he was from California and found me on the Yelp! business listing. Unlike the other complaints against Joe and contrary to his complaint, I didn't do any work on his website, he did claim that was another project I could potentially work on for him however. From the beginning, Joe stated how he had issues with other designers but made them out to sound like the problem.

The work that I did for Joe was some Photoshop work to edit photos that he took to use for packaging. I didn't ask for money up front, I told him my hourly rate and he agreed to pay that. I helped consult Joe at no additional cost on his photography because it wasn't professional photography. He took all of the photos himself. He claimed to be very tech saavy but it was apparent that was also a lie. I helped describe how to set up the lighting, using a tripod, background etc. so he would have the best result.

Once done with a few photos, I used Dropbox to send them over for him to review. This worked smoothly for the first few rounds of images until I sent over a majority of them along with an invoice. Since that email was sent, I didn't hear back from Joe at all whereas before, he was in communication with me multiple times a day when he needed something. I knew something was up after numerous unanswered calls and emails. At this point, I called him from a blocked number. If he didn't have his phone number in his signature, it would be impossible to reach him because he always calls from a blocked number. That's actually what made me realize how to get in touch with him.

After reaching out twice, Joe answered and didn't even remember who I was at first after I told him. He then got defenseive and claimed I never sent anything over and refused to pay me for work that "I had not done". At this point, I removed all of the files from the Dropbox folder that he had access to since he refused to pay me. I told him that I would re-upload all of the files as soon as I received my payment but he continued to refuse because he couldn't download the files anymore. At this point I just gave up and did a little more research on Joe Hale and National Products. I came upon a report warning of this exact nature so I sent him the link letting him know that I knew what he'd done. He apparently decided to "get back at me" by writing this complaint.

Please do your research on Joe Hale, he has proven to be extremely unprofessional and not to be trusted. I hope other designers do more in-depth research than I originally had done or else I would have saved myself a lot of time and a lot of hassle. Joe wasn't even great to work with when I thought I was going to be paid. DO NOT do work for Joe Hale if contacted, you will be in the same position as me 2 months later.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Hale/internet/Joe-Hale-National-Products-Route-66-RV-Stepmats-Accent-Awning-Mats-RV-Step-Mats-natio-1136939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Hale

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Joe Hale

AUTHOR: Joe Hale - ()

Tryed Contacting Web Desighner Never Herd Back After 2 Week Never Receved Product.