Complaint Review: Joe Inabnitt Owner

• Updated: Tue, August 19, 2014

• Reported By: cgbs — Lafayette Indiana
Joe Inabnitt Owner
9225 Huggin Hollow Martinsville, Indiana USA

Joe Inabnitt Owner Approval Auto Credit FRAUD, UNFAIR AND DECEPTIVE, LIARS, FAILURE TO DISCLOSE, RIP YOU OFF AND LAUGH Martinsville Indiana

*Author of original report: Correction new fuel pump AND new oil pump

Don't do business with these guys.  They will rip you off!  I bought a 2008 Avalanche from them with assurances that the engine was good and the truck has been in the shop more than it has been on the road.  After being stranded in the boondocks the day after I bought it, I called the salesman Mike, who is no longer there (which seems to be a pattern with this group), he assured me that the "sales manager" would call me back. There is no sales manager, it's all Joe Inabnitt hiding behind his employees.  So when I got no call back after a few tries, and needing to actually drive my "new" used truck, I had to pay to fix it. And then it happened again and back in the shop and more calls and repeat for the last 6 months ending with the final diagnosis that the oil pump had been faulty for years and the pistons were scarred and the rings were shot and now with a new working fuel pump it spews quarts of oil out the tail pipe and needs a new engine to the tune of $6000. So with the repairs and the purchase price of $27,384.00, I am now looking at a vehicle that has cost me well over  $35,000 TO NOT DRIVE AND BE STUCK BY THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. So I called them again and got Bob but he only does financing and he assured me he would get the message to Joe.  After no call back again - what a surprize, I finally was able to contact Joe and he's pretty comfortable because he's on a board of directors and apparently laws don't apply to him. His plan is to do nothing and ignore me and maybe I'll go away. I'll see you in court Mr. Inabnitt because you are a scoundral, a rip off artist, and a chicken hiding behind your handful of revolving employees.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2014 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Inabnitt-Owner/Martinsville-Indiana-46151/Joe-Inabnitt-Owner-Approval-Auto-Credit-FRAUD-UNFAIR-AND-DECEPTIVE-LIARS-FAILURE-TO-DI-1170832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Inabnitt Owner

Correction new fuel pump AND new oil pump

AUTHOR: cgbs - ()

I'd like to add here that we replaced both the fuel pump and sensor and oil pump and sensor.