Complaint Review: Joe Jimenez Pro Concrete and Landscape

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: Nicole — Encino California United States of America
Joe Jimenez Pro Concrete and Landscape
289 Devore Ave. simi valley, California United States of America

Joe Jimenez Pro Concrete and Landscape Joe Jimenez aka Udon Jimenez WARNING JoeJimenez ..this man is Scammers..Con Artist he Stole my money simi valley, California

Scam Artist, beware, he stolel my money

His name is Joe Jimenez he live in Simi Valley, California..This man is scammer .. Don't ever hire him..!!! I don't want you to have worst bad  experience just like  I have gone thru. For so many nights I suffered for too much stress and feeling of agreviations he made a contract get my money for the materials but he never start the work..he show up and  give so many alibis and excuses.. he promised to start the work for so many weeks..But he never did start anything..I demanded my money for so many times..he always say I will start next week..but he never did..he do'nt return my money but he never do the job. "BEWARE" this man is a con man!I am going to file a police report , and if you are also a victim like me..please response here and I will give you my email address ..we need to talk..we will join force together ..we need to stop this man on victimizing many innocent people, stealing hard earn money!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2012 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Jimenez-Pro-Concrete-and-Landscape/simi-valley-California-93065/Joe-Jimenez-Pro-Concrete-and-Landscape-Joe-Jimenez-aka-Udon-Jimenez-WARNING-JoeJimenez-t-970833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Jimenez Pro Concrete and Landscape