Complaint Review: Joe Lieberman

• Submitted: Wed, July 28, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, October 21, 2005

• Reported By:Ishpeming Michigan
Joe Lieberman
700 Nw Gillman Blvd. #101 Issaquah, Washington U.S.A.

Joe Lieberman (speak2joe) ripped me off with by using paypal and ebay ripoff Issaquah Washington

*UPDATE Employee: Rediculous Complaint

On May 11,2004 Joe Lieberman purchased a 4 man hot tub which I had listed on ebay the item sold for 750.00 with shipping. The spa was sold used in excellent condition and had only been used for approx 3 months and had sat in the box the rest of the time. I filled and tested the spa prior to listing and then drained and packaged the spa, using expandable foam and bubble wrap. I made sure there were no voids in the boxes and shipped out the spa without incident.

After Mr. Lieberman recieved the spa I recieved an email stating that the spa was missing some control and he was asking me what to do I said the entire spa was shipped in the order I listed it which was excellent condition. He stated that he believed he got a broken spa for his money and reported the incident to paypal and offered me a option to give him 200.00 back to him, I refused to give him anything back since I know I sent him a 3 month old working spa.

Well after over a month Paypal agreed with him and gave him his money back and have froze my paypal account. I have contacted paypal and get no where with them. I was not contacted in any way to give my side of the story the only contact I had with paypal was when I would call them and ask what was going on.

I believe Mr. Lieberman was completely planning this when he bid on my spa. 1.)First he only had a unconfirmed address to ship to and had me ship to another location than the address listed on the paypal invoice.2.) I recieved the spa back missing the cover and all components were not mine except the wooden skirt. The liner was filled with dead pine needles and the heater and pump assembly was missing a control the jet pack was broken and will be unusable the collars that connect the jet pack to the pump are broken. So Mr Lieberman bought my 3 month used spa and got his money back and sent me a junk spa missing my cover

Jimmy
Ishpeming, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2004 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Lieberman/Issaquah-Washington-98027/Joe-Lieberman-speak2joe-ripped-me-off-with-by-using-paypal-and-ebay-ripoff-Issaquah-Wash-101010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Lieberman

Rediculous Complaint

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

I wouldn't even bother to respond to such an outlandish claim against me, were it not for my utter lack of time management and a genetic propensity towards procrastination....(theoretically there are things I probably should be getting done).

#1-- The spa I returned probably did have a bit of pine needles, but it was most assuredly the precise same spa as the one I recieved....to suggest that this was some elaborate plot involving some complicated switching of spas is downright paranoid, if not altogether dellusional.

#2--This guy has some nerve to complain about me after sending me a broken spa for 450 bucks...he obviously new it was broken, because I could see where someone used a tool (vice grips probably) to tighten some plastic collars that should have only been hand tight (these collars were broken and I had to hire someone to repair them for 50 bucks)

#3--I was only partially refunded, and I am out over 150 bucks total...without any spa and am now reduced to the lowly bathtub for warm water recreation.