• Report: #971978

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: asauls75 — kinston North Carolina United States of America
Joe Pecheles Volkswagen
Greenville Blvd Greenville, North Carolina United States of America

Joe Pecheles Volkswagen They sold me a car by showing me fraudulant documentation. They showed me a print out on the value that they had inflated by options!! Greenville, North Carolina

*Author of original report: Wonderful Update

I purchased a vehicle from Joe Pecheles Volkswagon in March of 2012.  When I asked about getting a print out of the value of the vehicle (NADA or Kelley blue book), they gave me one.  However, I later found out that they had chose all of the options to make the price higher on the print out.  They showed me a value of about $23,000, which included all of the options.  My car however didn't have those options, such as leather heated seats.

To further add insult to injury, I also was insistant on having GAP insurance included in my payment.  When I signed the paperwork, I was told that GAP was not needed.  I was told that the amount I was financing was less than what the car was worth and I didn't need it.  He said I would never owe more than the car was worth and if it was totaled the car would be paid off.

This was all a Lie!!!  I feel like my husband and I have been defrauded.  Now I am paying for a car that I owe way to much on and we traded in a vehicle that we actually had equity in.  If I had not asked those questions specifically, then I don't think I would have a right to say anything.  But when I tried to make a informative purchase and asked for the information to make a good decision, I was given false information.

There should be some action I can take against them....It's NOT RIGHT OR LEGAL!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Joe-Pecheles-Volkswagen/Greenville-North-Carolina-/Joe-Pecheles-Volkswagen-They-sold-me-a-car-by-showing-me-fraudulant-documentation-They-971978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Joe Pecheles Volkswagen

Wonderful Update

AUTHOR: andy75 - (USA)

I would like to take a moment and update you on the situation with Joe Pecheles.  Since my post I was contacted by Jason the General Manager.  He has gone above and beyond to help reconcile my issues.  He even got me into a newer car with a lower interest rate and made sure the equity in my prior trade was not lost. Oh yeah...I have my GAP coverage now as well!

Joe Pecheles has truly redeemed themselves, and have shown that they will not let one bad apple spoil their reputation of customer service. I am very thankful for him and Taylor for all of their help and I think we all have used this experience as a learning opportunity.  I am completely satisfied and comfortable in the vehicle and I can now enjoy it.  Thank you to everyone at Joe Pecheles for your help and showing that you do care.  I look foward to doing business with you in the future!